What saves a man is to take a step
Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Looking for answers?
People from all walks of life seek therapeutic help for many different issues. Sometimes there is a very specific reason, but in other cases the cause of distress is less apparent. It is not uncommon for people not to know exactly what is making them unhappy and in that case therapy can help to uncover the cause of unhappiness and help to put the pieces together.
Some of the problems I will be able to help you with:
- Feelings of loneliness, emptiness and depression
- Anxiety and stress
- A lack of confidence or self-esteem
- Relationship problems, divorce, family worries and conflicts
- Work-related problems and redundancy
- Trauma and emotional, sexual or physical abuse
- Addiction, eating disorders and self harm
- ADHD/Autism/special needs; caring for someone with ADHD/Autism/special needs
- Health problems/Long term illnesses/Chronic illnesses
- Baby blues and post natal depression
- Twin relationship difficulties/relationship difficulties related to being a twin
- Identity problems
- Difficulties associated with a multicultural upbringing and frequently moving home
- Feelings of being lost in the world and a lack of a sense of belonging
Find out about my approach and how we can work together.
To set up an initial consultation or to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have you can contact me by phone or email. All enquiries are treated with the strictest confidence and I always respond to messages promptly.
The initial consultation and regular sessions are charged at £90.
Concessionary rates are available.
I work remotely with clients via video calls and I see clients face to face at my practice in Fulham, London SW6. It is within easy reach of Parsons Green and Putney Bridge Underground Stations (8 mins walk) on the District Line. There are also Pay and Display parking bays just outside the entrance.